This is our teams blog of our journey through the Coast Mountain Range of British Columbia by Ski and Packraft. We hope you enjoy following some of our adventures. If you want to get in touch please leave a comment or drop us an email email@example.com. We are looking for scientific projects that we might be able to help out with along our journey. This includes animal observation, snow and avalanche observations, geo tagging or anything else you the public can come up with. We are equipped with iphones and a 2 way satellite messenger.
Traverse the Coast
- @cathmckenna @MarloRaynolds you are leading my hope for our future! 2 years ago
- RT @yourlo_ca_tion: test.yourlo.ca/tion version 4.1407.06.0 released, would like iPhone users to test and give feedback. 3 years ago
- Reflections on #traversethecoast 2013 Thanks to @mec @TrueNorth_geo @NinjaSuit @inReachCanada bit.ly/1hOlTHy http://t.co/1UTwV8biPJ 4 years ago
- Whistler slide show tmrw night feb 5 in whistler. 18 below restaurant at 6 pm #traversethecoast 4 years ago
- RT @ACCVancouver: Hope to see you tomorrow night at 7:30pm at Van Dusen Gardens, Floral Hall with @ryanbougie from @traversthecoast http://… 4 years ago